How to grab web info to Evernote with 1 click
I trust that you’re hooked to Evernote already and are enjoying the wealth of your own Evernote database – which someone calls it a “borrowed brain”! If you have not installed Evernote yet, Do it and have an organised and well informed life (see here).
How often you stumble or search something online and want to extract a selection or the whole page for future reference? Store it to Evernote is the key and there’s a very convenient tool for that- Evernote Web Clipper! It’s an extension pluggin and once installed, you just need clip the elephant button to grab the whole page or the part you highlight. Here’s how:For Chrome users using Windows, Mac OS on desktops (would blog about similar for other platforms like Android, ipad, smartphones later):
- go to Settings (the 3 dash button on top right)
- Select Extensions (on left)
- Scroll to bottom, select Get More Extensions
- Search for Evernote Web Clipper, just click the +FREE blue button to add it to your browser
- You’ll see the Elephant Evernote logo button on the right side of the search bar
Next time when you want to clip something to Evernote from any online content, just click this button and select if you want the whole article, a simplified format or just the selection you made. Super easy!